802 (8 inch) / Model 1002 (10 inch) Portable Grain Augers
- All Peck Augers have long-lasting galvanized tubing with bolt on
supporting parts - double life can be obtained by turning tube over. 8"
tubing is 14 ga. thickness, 10" is 12 ga. - nearly 1/8"
- Augers have extra heavy duty flighting on exposed intake end. 8"
augers have 5/16" thick x 19" long, and 10" augers have
3/8" thick x 24" long. Flighting is leaned for best capacity.
- Electric motor drive is of simple construction with a threaded rod
adjustment on a stop and go toggle lever. Shielding provides operator
- Gasoline drive is available on 8" augers in 31' and 41' lengths. The
motor mount is hung under the gear box. A threaded rod adjustment on a stop
and go toggle lever provides necessary belt looseness for starting and
proper tension for running.
- A 10' perforated tube with 3/16" holes for cleaning fines from
the grain is available as an option. A set of galvanized covers is used when
auguring small grain.
- 4' Triangular plastic hoppers are available, with 4' round plastic hoppers
for 10" augers.
- Smoothest, quietest auger you can buy!
out these !
ŠThe Right Angle Advertising